Mishka Shoes : Comfortable stylish Foldable shoes for every woman’s lifestyle.

7:59 AM



Being a mom of a toddler, I always need to bring Hansel’s stuffs like his milk, extra clothes, diaper etc. while looking after him as he loves to walk/run around. I cannot wear my favorite heels/wedge so I usually use my flip flops but I was looking for something comfortable and stylish with good quality but with very affordable price that I can use in our office as well.

Upon searching, I found a locally made shoes that if very stylish and comfortable at a very affordable price. I can get a pair of my all around shoes with the same price range of my havaianas. I browsed their Facebook page for the samples of their shoes and I’m looking forward to visit them and get a pair at the 2nd floor of Landmark Makati, Shoe Section. So here is the brief background about Mishka Shoes.



Mishka Shoes is a locally made brand that offers a wide variety of Comfortable stylish Foldable shoes for every woman’s lifestyle. Mishka Shoes is not like any other foldable shoes that the shoes itself already bend upward even if you are not wearing it.

Mishka Shoes are a combination of style, comfort and function. Style doesn’t look like it’s a foldable shoes. That most of the time you can just wear these shoes whole day with any occasion without sacrificing a woman’s outfit. Comfortable materials used with extra foam cushion in the insole. Functions as emergency shoes to stop the agony that comes from wearing high heels too long. What’s good about Mishka Shoes is that it’s also light weight so you can bring them along when you travel.

Mishka Shoes is present online through Facebook www.facebook.com/MishkaShoesPH and Instagram @mishkashoes.so people can be updated with their latest styles.


Mishka Shoes is currently available in Landmark Makati located at the 2nd floor of Shoe Section. They are also available in different bazaar events around the Metro.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Blogs

Real Estate - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines