Buenisimo by Cafe Ysabel

6:40 AM

I got invited by Elaine from Zomato to have a foodie meetup together with other bloggers at Buenisimo by Cafe Ysabel located at 24C Scout Tuazon cor. Scout Lozano Streets., Diliman, QC. It was my first time to attend foodie meetup so I'm excited on what will happen.

HOW TO GET THERE:

FROM EDSA: You can ride a bus going  BACLARAN / AYALA then go down to Kamuning Road (mercury). You can ride a jeep going to Welcome rotonda then go down to Sct Lozano. Walk to the next street (Sct Tuazon).
FROM Quezon Ave: You can ride a jeep going to Project 2-3 then go down to Sct Lozano. Walk to the next street (Sct Tuazon). 




Ceasar Salad Romaine, Croutons, Parmesan Frico, Bacon Wafer

Silk Road SaladMixed Greens, Chinese Sausage, Dried Apricots, Smoked
Salmon, Papadoms, Tamarind Cilantro Dressing  

Truffle Pizza – White Sauce, Organic Mozzarella, Truffle bits, 
White Truffle Oil

Puttanesca alla Buenisimo – Longganisa Lucban, Gourmet Tuyo, 
Green Mango, Green & Black Olives, Basil, Parmesan Cheese 

Crackling Pork RibsSuper Crispy Pork, Cilantro Garlic Rice, 
Peppercorn Gravy, Cranberry Jelly

Giannina’s Roasted Chicken – Brined overnight, Roasted, 
Caramelized Onion Gravy


Delicious foods were served and what I love is the Truffle Pizza. It is really a must try.


I heard about zomato before but after this meetup I learned a lot about this application. It helps you decide where and what to eat. You can read honest reviews about a resto that you want to try.



We are also lucky because we were the 1st foodie meetup after the revamp. Zomato launched it's new logo that I'll be discussing on another post.


The interior was very classy and might think its too expensive but after trying it, you would say it is all worth it and not as expensive as I thought.

I'm not into cheesy or plain kind of pizza but I really love their Truffle Pizza and I would definitely recommend it. I also love their Crackling Pork Ribs paired with Rice

The total experience was awesome. I got to meet new people, try delicious foods and learned more about an application that would help us to decide where to eat.
Payment method: Cash and Credit Card payment
Contact information: (02)4105050 / ilovebuenisimo@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Blogs

Real Estate - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines