Kanto Freestyle with my teammates

5:15 PM


I love weekend off when I was still single because it's time for me to hangout with friends but after giving birth any off will do as long as I have time with my little boy and his daddy. Now, I'm back with weekend shift and I love it because I'll have a Wednesday/Thursday off which means I don't have shift during holidays. (yahoooo!!!).  Since I missed the weekend shift, we decided to eat out and decided to got Kanto Freestyle since we know it's open 24/7. (One of the disadvantages of graveyard shift is that there's very limited food/resto selection)


New Zealand Beef Tapa

Spanish Sardines Tempura

Spam



Tuyo with kesong puti















and I deserve a #selfie







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Blogs

Real Estate - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines