Road trip to davao

8:56 PM

Due to a very unfortunate event I had to travel alone to Davao Airport to catch my flight back to Manila. I took a van from Cotabato City to SM City Davao and it cost Php 350. It is approxiamtely 5-6hours drive and we had a 15 minute stopover at Kidapawan City.

From SM City Davao had a chance to take a photo of Teleperformance Davao. Hahaha. So from SM, I took a cab going to the airport that cost around Php 200.


It was my first time to ride a plane alone and I was just sleeping the whole time since I need to go straight to the office.

Moral Lesson: Make sure to be at the airport atleast 1 1/2 hour before your flight since they accommodate chance passengers you might forfeit your tix. Haiissst. Sayang ang money and time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Blogs

Real Estate - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines